HW 16 (4+1 pers. )
Final Cleaning and Administration Fee is price included!
The HW 16 is a “Royal Class Yacht” and she really honours her name; it’s a spacious and luxurious boat, mostly fitted for two couples, but also for a family. The boat is divided with two spacious cabins, each with their own toilet and shower compartment. The HW 16 accommodates up to 5 people.
The front cabin has a large captains bed, two large wardrobes and extra storage space under the bed. Also you have your own separate toilet and shower compartment.
The saloon has a spacious and comfortable lounge, radio and television with automatic satellite receiver. The whole family can eat or play a fun game together in the spacious dining room. From the saloon you have a wonderful wide view because of the big windows.
Both cabins has its own separate toilet and separate shower compartment.
In the rear cabin you find a large comfortable double bed, many cupboards and also extra storage space under the bed. Like mentioned before, in the rear you have also your own toilet and shower compartment.
A touchscreen GPS chart plotter is standard on board.
- 220V Converter
- Automatic Satelite
- Bed - 2 x Double bed
- Outside Helm
- Outside helm heated
- Depth sounder
- 2 Electric toilets
- Bow- and Heckthruster
- Electric kettle
- Radio-cd player
- Rudder angle indicator
- Vacuum cleaner
- Shore connection 220V
- Hot & Cold water
- 2 Cabins
- XXL - Cabrio
- 2 Showers
- Bedlinen: € 18,00 pro Person, Bedsheet , Duvet with sheet , Pillow with sheet, Your bed is completely made at arrival
- Bathtowels: € 8,50 pro Package , 1 Bathtowel , 1 Regular towel
- Bikes: € 50,00 pro bike pro week , Adult Tourbike , Childrens bike , Folding bike
- Dinghy: € 150,00 per week , with 2,5 HP motor (12 years and older) no license
- Lifejackets: € 8,50 pro Person
- Sailingcourse € 120,00
- Additional fixed costs: gas, water, sewage € 25,00
- Unlimited Wi-Fi on board
- Parking Car in Garage: € 50,00
- Free parking car
|Type||Dutchess Cruiser 40 Royal Class|
|Stand up height||2.05|